A. MBBS Course Durations : 5 Year +Internship
Must have passed qualifying examinations (+2/HSC/’A’ Level) or equivalent examinations with any one of the following conditions
- Completed 10+2 years of education or equivalent with minimum of 3 GPA or & CGPA in aggregate and not less than 70% of marks in each subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB).
- Age should be at least 17 years by the last date of submission of application are eligible to apply in the MBBS or BDS courses.
- At least 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English i.e. minimum ‘A’ grades for Sri Lankan and ‘B’ grades for international boards (EDEXCEL/Cambridge, etc) at the ‘A’ Level or equivalent examination.
- If English is not opted at the ‘A’ level, then at least 60 marks in English at ‘O’ level or equivalent examinations.
- TOEFEL/IELTS/SAT are not required
B. Application form for admission into Medical Universities in EGYPT is available which can be collected from the consultancy office.
Dully filled in application from along with the following documents:-
- Copy of Passport.
- 06 Passport size Photographs.
- ‘O’ & ‘A’ level certificate ,Mark sheet, Character Certificate, Migration Certificate.
- Birth Certificates .
- NEET Score Card for Indian students
C. Admission will be subject to the Egyptian Medical Universities Forms
Tuition and Program Duration
- Tuition varies widely depending upon the type of school and program of study. Graduate programs for international students
- MBBS Five years programme total fee35000$
- Food & accommodation 100$ to 200$ Per Month
- Visa Extension 100$ to 150$ per year
Many Egyptian universities offer scholarships to international students on the basis of merit or need. American University in Cairo, for example, offers both need-based and merit-based scholarships to non-Egyptian students who have been admitted to the university.
Apart from scholarships by Egyptian Universities, you may also apply for other international scholarships for Indian students to study anywhere outside India.