Hope Consultants

Visa Extension

Once our client Study Permit is expired, we help them to extend their VISA if they want to stay longer either for Post Study Work or their studies is not completed in time due to any reasons. To extend their Visa, they need to apply for new Visa with specific requirements. They might need to show financial and other documents from home country, in this case, we guide the client and their parents to provide required documents to extend their Visa in time so that our clients do not get Illegal status in a country where they are staying.